Business runs on IT. IT runs on BMC Software.
Business thrives when IT runs smarter, faster, and stronger. That’s why the most demanding IT organizations in the world rely on BMC Software across both distributed and mainframe environments. Recognized as the leader in Business Service Management, BMC offers a comprehensive approach and unified platform that helps IT organizations cut cost, reduce risk, and drive business profit. For the four fiscal quarters ended March 31, 2009, BMC revenue was approximately $1.87 billion.
* Founded in September 1980
* Initial public offering in August 1988
* Corporate headquarters located in Houston, Texas
* International headquarters located in Amsterdam and Singapore
* Market coverage in more than 115 countries
* Research and development offices located in Houston and Austin, TX; San Jose, CA; Atlanta, GA; Waltham, MA; Herndon, VA; Aix-en-Provence, France; Singapore; Tel Aviv, Israel and Pune, India
* Approximately 5,800 employees worldwide
* Member of S&P 500
* Products sold through direct sales and indirect channels including resellers, system integrators and original equipment manufacturers
* Total revenues: Fiscal 2009 - $1.87 billion
* Net earnings excluding special items: Fiscal 2009 - $400 million
* Serving Global 2000 companies that manage highly complex, heterogeneous and decentralized IT environments
* Approximately 15,000 worldwide customers
* Approximately 99% of the Forbes Global 100 and more than 85% of Fortune 500 companies rely on BMC Software
Have an idea to improve VendorDemo? Please submit your suggestion below
If you have any questions about using the site, please visit the Help Center.