Managing an enterprise facilities management environment involves not only building new facilities, but also repairing older ones. Facilities management operations face the challenge of determining increasing capital renewal costs and making the case to executive management for appropriate funding while ensuring the on-going efficient, effective, and compliant operations and maintenance of the facilities within acceptable service levels, lowest cost, and socially responsible manner.
During this webinar, you will see now Infor Enterprise Asset Management solutions allow you to maintain, manage, and improve your facilities. You will see how Infor EAM, a 100% web-enabled product, allows you to implement a comprehensive enterprise facility management program to:
• Proactively ensure that the condition of the facilities are maintained by planning for future operating and capital needs,
• Decrease the deferred maintenance backlog,
• Support the day-to-day facilities operations across the enterprise,
• Increase asset performance while reducing operating cost, and
• Provide and foster continuing environmental stewardship.
Hear how the solution combines asset management functionality and reporting with analytics to deliver a powerful platform for optimizing equipment and facilities -- going beyond traditional management of assets to help you make sound business decisions quickly with accurate information .
Have an idea to improve VendorDemo? Please submit your suggestion below
If you have any questions about using the site, please visit the Help Center.