SoftVu Case Study

How to Convert Old Leads Into 11.07% New Sales

Baltazar, President, America Funding, and his team knew they had plenty of consumer leads coming in. That wasn’t the issue. “Typically, we spend about $150,000 a month on leads for our 60 loan officers. My problem was that we were closing only on about 5%, and the other 95% were getting away because we were so focused on new leads.” Baltazar wondered if they could create a strategy that would systematically target those old leads better and raise conversions.

Tags: Marketing Automation, Lead Management

By clicking Download Now, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

Rate This!
Close this windowSend Feedback

Have an idea to improve VendorDemo? Please submit your suggestion below

Title (a brief description of your suggestion)


500 Characters left

If you have any questions about using the site, please visit the Help Center.